Friday, December 18, 2009

Why Im Dumb Sometimes

Sometimes I go to write and the words just don't make sense. Sentences end up all jumbled and confusing. Its not so much writers block as a lack of thoughts. Material to write a significant amount about is so abundant until I actually start writing, then I just get stupid and write random words to make sense. The worst is essays. O goodness me essays never come out to be written well. I'm a decent writer in my opinion. I can formulate words to make them sound deep and thoughtful. But this is just my stupid little explanation why my writing often suffers. I get bored with it. Can't focus and just lose my mind.

Have a Good One!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I apprecaite every comment like ALOT because no one EVER comments, so leave one and check back because I will respond to it.