Wednesday, December 16, 2009

ekaF

Shes so fake. All those stupid flirty days. I feel for it and don't know why I couldn't just control my own dam emotions. I slipped over and over again right into her. Never even knew her long enough to get her name. The way she controlled my every action and movement for those few days left me confused yet excited. She told me it would never work out. The age difference, past things that entangled us both in a way that would always leave us connected but never close enough to be "together" and to grow as people. We left that night. Her to a house full of her girlfriends and forget about me forever and continue her life of Fake and cruelty to another guy. Me, I left to an empty apartment. a broken soul. and a quiet night of thoughts and confusion. I got played.


Have a Good One!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I apprecaite every comment like ALOT because no one EVER comments, so leave one and check back because I will respond to it.