Thursday, March 25, 2010

Ideas and Creations: A Look Into My Mind

It was not but a few nights past that an idea came into my brain. An idea so radical, so purely exhilarating that I believe it must come to fruition (woohoo used my word of the week again) Let me bring you up to speed on the scenario where such an idea came from. I was sorting through more socks than any one family should own when I ended up throwing away many for being too small, holes in them, dirty and gross.

I thought to myself why not create the "PERFECT' sock. Slowly things were added to this sock, but this is my list as of now. A greater thickness, in the whole sock in general, also in the heel and slightly more in the toes where it always seems to rip/tear. They would be well ventilated as to decrease the amount of sweat accumulated and product testing  indicates the possibility of scented socks, yes I did just say scented socks. They would have my brand name logo (Listed) to be placed where I so desire. This sock is racist tho and available in all colors except yellow and white, so as to limit the dirtiness it can sustain. Also, a 2 year guarantee of any rips/tears from normal wear an tear (this means walking, not for use in a submarine although a wet sock is in development and not for use as a shoe. Basically wear shoes when you go outside you fool)

Have a good life, suckerrss

No comments:

Post a Comment

I apprecaite every comment like ALOT because no one EVER comments, so leave one and check back because I will respond to it.