Monday, November 23, 2009

A Song I Cant Sing

I was sent away on a battle drawn ship
My face was all torn, body all ripped
ive seen all the truth in this life
filled with lots of pain and oh, so much strife


I was renewed on June 26
while the second hand on a grandpa clock ticks
I reconsider what i lost in the water
two kids, my wife, a single grandaughter


missed the birth of my two babies and their kids too
wasnt there for her labor or seeing the kids off to school
so im gonna say
Save me from this dreadful place
Full of bombs and booms and more than one scared looking face
Im saying 
Save me from this broken life
no kids and no wife
and the one thing i missed. i can never get back
was the chance to say no, saying those skills i do lack
but i liar i would have surely been called
and if theres one thing i am, its an honest man....just an honest man


Not Quite sure. just made it up, thought it sounded cool. I have a bunch of stories and stuff half finished. Ive been busy, should be more posts this week. Parents leave for florida on thursday and then i have a ton of time off from school so i should get some writing done. Gnight world.
P.S. Nice to see Danielle fitting right in.
P.S.S. Go listen to The Impossible by Joe Nichols. its Country but such a moving song. ok im done 8D
Have a Good One! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I apprecaite every comment like ALOT because no one EVER comments, so leave one and check back because I will respond to it.