Tuesday, November 24, 2009

We Ponder...

So I was thinking a little tipsy today because I wasnt feeling great. In this state I asked myself some rather ridiculous questions. heres some of said questions and a dramatic pause at the end, and some answers i came up with to those questions.


What if the cold side of the pillow could talk?
How many licks does it take to eat a klondike bar? (it would melt before u could finish it, unless u froze it with liquid nitrogen..then maybe you could lick it to death)
What is that smell in my bedroom? (sprays febreeze)
Where are my pants? (they were on the floor for the record)
Why does my friend insist on me giving him a piggy back ride? (it will never happen)
What is my cat thinking? (of boy cats?)
Aunt Jemima is racist...more of a thought than a question. But it I thought it was funny so i through it in there. Its true tho, she is.


Anyways, Thanksgiving is coming up. So prepare your spiral hams, and pancakes, and eat like kings. Dont worry I have forgotten bout Daze Dream, just suffering from terrible writers block...gnight!


Have a Good One!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I apprecaite every comment like ALOT because no one EVER comments, so leave one and check back because I will respond to it.