Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Burdened With Nothing

I've reached this solid point where I just really don't care about what happens to me (mostly in school) anymore. My brain is telling me to keep going but I somehow hit override and screwed it up. There's a possibility my excessive amount television watching is a problem but no matter. It's not like I need a tv. I'd be better off with a summer. What I really need is a perfect summer. To relax, rejuvenate and just be with my friends, I don't need to nonsensical stresses that are related with school. So much bladity bloop about college and your future and what you do now affects your whole life. Bull crap! If I run into the kitchen downstairs and eat a kit kat bar my future will not be affected (other than having to brush my teeth again...maybe) It's just this piece of garbage idea that society thrusts upon us to do things. One of these in the seemingly mandatory life of a kid is to go to college or the crappy ol' war we have no point in fighting in. I'm not going to college, thats why i went to a trade school so I can work and enjoy life and not be pounded down under books and projects and essays of another 4 years of school I can barely stand now.

Have a good one people.
-Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment

I apprecaite every comment like ALOT because no one EVER comments, so leave one and check back because I will respond to it.