Friday, April 2, 2010

If Only..

I sat in an worn wooden rocking chair. Slowly I began strumming the guitar. Chord after melodious chord I was making beautiful music. Then like an angel descending from heaven my lips crested to form words. My voice was said to "lullaby babies and sooth the wounded." Suddenly I was jostled awake and my vision started to come into view. I was not in a beautiful room playing melodies, but lying in my bed dreaming. I've begun to loathe these dreams because all they do is mock me. Ever since I was three I haven't been able to hear. Being deaf I never got the opportunity to play and instrument or have a voice. Its almost worse growing up being able to hear then suddenly being shut off from the world. 


Personally I believe thats how deaf people must feel. I can't imagine never hearing music or sounds.Just a thought to not mock someone when their talking with their hands. They live a life just as you do.


Good night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I apprecaite every comment like ALOT because no one EVER comments, so leave one and check back because I will respond to it.