Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Faces Masked With Discretion.

I feel myself get boiled and lit up inside. I have just insane amounts of fueled and brilliant anger locked away. But you would never know. I look normal, act normal but what I feel always keeps me edgey and ready to pounce.I hold myself to such a bloody (yes im going British here for a bit) high level I often fall short and then get all pissy and whiny and irritated with myself. A glimpse into my mind reveals torment, hatred of love (im a 16 year old boy going through emotional heartache, what do you expect) and an overwhelming sense of under achievement . Anyway my dedicated blog readers (a solid two people ) were getting bored so I figured entertaining you with my emotional parodies would at least distract you from realizing I haven't posted in a good month. Writers block is starting to vanish and the gears in my metallic head are turning. More to come
PeaCe!

1 comment:

  1. The W95 mask is made with 6 layers of protection for optimum protection against all types of environmental pollutants.
    orange face mask

    ReplyDelete

I apprecaite every comment like ALOT because no one EVER comments, so leave one and check back because I will respond to it.