Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Well, Arnt I Just a Big Poster Now

Yes us I have officially reached a 50 post milestone. My life is sort of turning into turmoil as I just told the girl of my dreams how I feel about her and she has yet to respond. So until she responds (o yeah i told her via text because im not even enough of a man to tell her to her face or even call) Anyways to those who still read the nonsense and piece of crap writing I put up here I appreciate and while I may be slow posts will always keep coming.

Thanks Readers,
Love Ben

Have A Good One!

2 comments:

  1. :( Aww keep writing, it is not a piece of crap it is your thoughts carefully thought out and put onto paper [or i guess onto the screen in this case] You're a great writer- all great writers need love, heartbreak, and tragedy to write about... keep goin with it :)

    ReplyDelete

I apprecaite every comment like ALOT because no one EVER comments, so leave one and check back because I will respond to it.