Thursday, January 28, 2010

Insomnia...You Suck!

Ive been going through a phase (the last like 8 months) where i go to bed usually after 1am. I realized my body got REALLY adaptive to this. Tonight, I tried going to sleep at 7:30 because I was totally beat. And hey guess what? I woke up at 2::05am. My whole sleep through the night to catch up on sleep plan really backfired. So I'm going to give everyone a little piece of advice. DO NOT stay up till 2am everynight. I so regret doing that and I now have to fight my body to get back to sleep. Not a very fun. Not a very informative woohooo! post. But im tired and going back to sleep 8) Gnight peeps.


Have A Good One!

1 comment:

  1. I think everyone goes through this..1 am is def better than 5 am. Thats my new unwanted bed time hahahaha take Melatonin..all natural and non habit forming

    ReplyDelete

I apprecaite every comment like ALOT because no one EVER comments, so leave one and check back because I will respond to it.