Thursday, November 12, 2009

She Didn't Need To Say I Love You.

The sun just rising over the ocean. The cool ocean breeze filled my lungs. She looked at me and only needed a smile to convey what a million words could say. Water dripped from her face from the spray of water against rock. I held her in my arms sure not to let go, to hold on as long as I could. We had been there since midnight. The first meteor shower she had ever seen and by the end, between the joy and awe expressions on her face we just stayed and laid under the stars. I return back to reality and she holds my hand tightly as she gets up. It was time to go, she didn't have to tell me, didn't have to look at me, we both just knew it was time to leave. We got into the parking lot, the sun not basking us in brilliant rays. She leans in for a kiss and recieves without question. As our lips break apart we remain in each others grasp. We hold on tight before letting go only when we have to. Our arms stretch out and slowly finger by finger we walk away to our seperate cars. We were completly lost in our own fantasy's. No words needed, like a silent film, like a perfect love.



Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Awww that was SOOOOOOO awesomely uhmayzingg :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Ben, I love it!!! I didn't realize how great you are at writing! I love how you talked about there not being any words needed. It is so true. Love it love it love it! Write a book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Savi. Maybe I will, just for you haha

    ReplyDelete

I apprecaite every comment like ALOT because no one EVER comments, so leave one and check back because I will respond to it.