Monday, November 16, 2009

My Day In A Nutshell

Edited for Content and Factuality


It started of easy. No motivation, putting on my glasses for a change and hobbling downstairs to a blurry glazed donut. After consuming that like a ravenous underfed Liger Tigon I headed towards the computer like a just woken up person wasted pirate and managed to sit down. Ignoring the bantering and raving from my Grandfather, I load up Internet explorer to see 7934 134 unread emails and then i said, "Ha!" and logged out. I continued to check other random internet webpages when my mom says "Ben, were going to see your little cousins and grandparents at the Nines, "Oh Joy, I replied, the anticipation and happiness just radiated off my face" (The 99's restaurant to those unfamilar)" My protestation came to no avail.


Im now traveling in a vehicle, unhappy, unwilling, with my glasses on (looking much less dorkier than usual) and dealing with my mom describing her job she hates and new boss who deserves "a slap in the face." I "Yea, ok, sure, sorry to hear, I dont care, get a life mom" her to death and we reached the restaurant. I suffer through inedible food and cute, but irritating little boys and return home. Back on the computer till dinner. 


I finished eating to travel upstairs. I turned on tv, and I did not see skater boy rocking it on MTV. I then turned my laptop on and IMed a buddy to go HotChciks.com Chess.com where we played chess. At this point I am yet to read Huck Finn and My Antonia, both needing to be done by tomorrow. O Shnikes. Even though multiple people pushed me to read, I held them back and finished possibly the most normally lengthed longest game of Chess EVER. I then started page 87 of Huck because I actually read some of it. Realizing the physical impossibilty of reading two books in one night I said Hello! to sparknotes and then even got distracted from that. I'm now not reading the shortened 14 page summary of a two 300 page books, SO SMART RIGHT??!. I am yet to read either book and have only "sparknoted" (as we say in the biz) , half of Huck Finn. Its 2:47 am and I am going to be fine SCREWED! So have a laugh at my extreme misfortune and hey, atleast I got a blog post in. Woopdidoo...this is not cool


I Hate Reading Stuff!
Have A Good One!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I apprecaite every comment like ALOT because no one EVER comments, so leave one and check back because I will respond to it.