Thursday, October 22, 2009

Jotting Down Little Notes In The Corner

I lie awake in bed waiting for a quieter time. That infamous 1 o'clock perfect silence. The fan twirls around blocking our everything but my own thoughts. The sadness is the only thought going through my mind is her. A girl i want, a girl i beg and plead to have. That one girl i can never seem to get. Its 1:30 am and i realize i should get some sleep. I turn on my laptop to check my email every night like the monotone robot i become. Thats always the biggest mistake mistake. I get caught up reading www.pleasewastemoreofyourlifehere.com I peruse for hours, ok an hour an see 2:30 hit those red dials. Ill be waking up at 6 for school, i need sleep. 2:30, laptops shutdown, iPods charging, phones charging, my electric bill is charging. I reach that boundary where my minds still moving. 3:00. Inspiration hits, light gets flicked on, pen and paper and boom a new song or two, or often times 5 pages of jumbled words i call lyrics that i never get back to and get added to a pile. 3:45 my head hits the pillow. Out by 4:30. 6:00, one and half hours of sleep. My mind wakes up alert enough to roll out of bed and suffer through another endless day of school. You think id learn, go to bed earlier, school will suck less. Every night around midnight i think this. by 2:00 all those thoughts are gone. (copy and repeat) thats my life.


I usually get like 4-6 hours of sleep a schoolnight.
I'm tired in the morning.
I'm going to sleep soon after i post this.
I'm in an extremly confused state of mind.



HAVE A GOOD ONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I apprecaite every comment like ALOT because no one EVER comments, so leave one and check back because I will respond to it.