Saturday, October 10, 2009

Its Dark outside

We sit in the campfire with no one around us,
Just the two of us and the bright burning fire.
We gaze into the others eyes and think the same thing,
If you shutoff the lights its dark outside.

I'm not sure what this actually is. I just kinda thought of that expression, "its dark outside" and thought of hanging out in front of fires with buddies. I then transalted it to a girl because of the fact im sixteen and the majority of my songs end up being about a girl/ husband & wife/people in love.

So just remember that when the lights go off, theres always someone there to shine.

Have A Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I apprecaite every comment like ALOT because no one EVER comments, so leave one and check back because I will respond to it.