Monday, October 26, 2009

Daze Dream (Part 2)

I take the bike out of the shed. I check the tired pressure of both tires and they seem to be perfect, possibly due to the chilly night we had. Riding, rocking the body just enough to the right to cut the turn perfect. No rush, nowhere to go this morning. Just a casual ride with the wind rushing into me, a smile on my face and not a care in the world. About 1/2 a mile in im feeling surprisingly winded. I had been going a little fast and jumping off the lips of people driveways but it was nothing like how i felt, my throat felt swollen, eyes all watery, and next thing a knew  everything was spinning. I lost control of the bike and wiped out into the street. The newly paved road was soaked in red. A car coming like a rocket sees me at the last second, does its best to avoid me but ran over my left foot. Agony and torment all over my face and body. Im writhing on the ground waiting for any relief, any help. Stabbing sensations traveling to the foot, now totally dismembered with broken bones and gwisted muscles inside and the road rash, broken arm and the three broken ribs. The car that hit me pulled over and sprinted to my side, calling an emergency number as he runs. "they're on their way, they're on their way" i hear as i fade in and out of concoiusness. I see a bright red ruffle as i finally blackout from sheer pain.  dumdumdum...keep checking, new posts all this week, once or twice a day!


Have an ecstatical day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I apprecaite every comment like ALOT because no one EVER comments, so leave one and check back because I will respond to it.