Sunday, September 20, 2009

SHARK AND RED OUTLINE

I was just messing around with some designs during the superbowl last year. The Patriots were not in it so it was point less to watch! The top is a shark if you cant tell and the bottom is three independently designed shapes. These are just designs i found online and sketched out. I DO NOT TRACE!!! 

So a friend of mine named Kerry asked me to draw her name for her. I had messed around a couple different ideas before this one came about. Of all the letters in the world K's and R's are always the hardest for me to draw because of the proportions but ii like the way it turned out. I designed a cool flower thing behind it to.
So thats about it for now. I'm working on a new song so that should be up very soon


Have A Good One!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I apprecaite every comment like ALOT because no one EVER comments, so leave one and check back because I will respond to it.