Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Sail and Sail Away

So, this is my first post with any actual relevance to it. This is a song I just wrote today. The lyrics and still being worked out and there will hopefully be an end to this song added at some point

I'm a day dreamer, I'm a night screamer
I play a six string guitar to get through the day
I watch waves crash, take a picture with flash
I'm just trying to sail and sail away
This place has been so incredible
The days is sent me so impossible
I describe with words english doesnt know
So i quietly sit and look at her all dayyyyyy



I don't play guitar right now...or sing for that matter. My dream is to take singing lessons and learn guitar at some point.
This song doesnt have to much meaning behind it. Its primarily about this man who enjoys being serene in nature and just how amazing it can be. But then there might be some love story coming into play. We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I apprecaite every comment like ALOT because no one EVER comments, so leave one and check back because I will respond to it.