Monday, April 12, 2010

So, Here's The Deal.

Hey Readers, browsers and desperate women in need of love. First off I wanted to apologize for the depressing and gayly emotional writing as of late. Some stuff has been going down and well yeah. But ignoring that I have some exciting news for some, dreadful horror for others. We have a new, well a one time, addition to my writing staff (me and another dude, well now) His name is Preston, he actually wrote a post like months ago then was off on some wild adventure in Florida, but now he is back and is re-opening the zoo as we say. Hopefully he can make you laugh, cry or or moan in sheer pleasure.
Secondly I''m gonna be writing alot of like first chapter sorta stuff, so feedback would make you the coolest people ever. I'm also trying to quadruple spell check cause that has been a re occuring problem. Well anyways, look out for some new stuff.
Have A Good One!
-Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment

I apprecaite every comment like ALOT because no one EVER comments, so leave one and check back because I will respond to it.